Is not necessary to be an expert, we all can get a big number of services through the Cloud. By IEEE Computer Society, the Cloud is a paradigm in which data is stored permanently on Internet Servers and then sent to clients through temporary caches.
The Cloud is conformed by several servers that attend the requests of use in any moment. There are servers for databases, storage and information management as well as servers able to balance the charge of data traffic, an intelligent server dedicated to prevent the over charge in one of the others, for example.
One of the benefits that the Cloud Computing offers over the in-house servers, is the increase in the number of web based services. This generates benefits for the providers, that can provide quickly and efficiently, and for users to enjoy immediacy, transparency and a practical payment model. Likewise, the consumer saves the wage costs or economical investing costs (local, specialized material, etc.).
In the last article I talk about many benefits of cloud work, I can mention a few more:
- Proof integration of web services. By its nature, CloudComputing Tech can integrate very easily and quickly with other applications, either developed internal or external.
- Worldwide service offer. The Cloud Computing infrastucture offer bigger adaptation capacity, full disaster recovery and minimal reduction of incativity time.
- A 100% of Cloud Computing infrastructure don’t need any hardware installation. The beauty of Cloud Computing Technology is its simplicity… and the fact that needs fewer investment to start working.
- Fewer risks and faster implementation. The applications of Cloud Computing Technology will be available in weeks or months at most, inclusive with a considerable level of customization or integration.
- Valuable information backup. If user suffers any trouble with his computer (stolen, infected by virus, or can’t access data at this moment) could access to information instantly, from other computer, anywhere the user is.
- Sharing information is easier. Thanks to Cloud users can create documents simultaneous and collaboratively using Google Docs or any similar solution. They could, at the same time, share files using DropBox, Ubuntu One or similar.
- Safely So administrator and users can stop spyware and viruses originated on the web, before they infiltrate in their own private network and put on danger or disable computers, between other functions.
- Last but not least, the 60% of enterprises’ information is on unprotected systems; from 1 to 10 notebooks are stolen 10 months after be purchased; and about 60% of pendrives owners have lost their devices, it seems to be logical that is better that the information stays on the Cloud and not into a physical equipment.