"The essential difference between emotion and reason is that emotion leads to action, while the reason leads to conclusions", Donald Calne (Neurologist). With this we can see that the more emotion our brand has, the greater response from our customers.
To capture the hearts of your customers we have to know what they are seeking… most of the things we buy are based on what we feel, so for now on make sure they can identify with your brand!
One thing is certain, the emotion and feelings generated by your brand is what really sells your product or service; and of course, the attention you give to your customers.
For the hearts of your customers to stay with you take into account these 5 tips:
- Storytelling: is the best way to create emotional connection with your customers and help them identify with your offer value.
- Share emotions: give them an emotional message before bidding the item.
- Create an experience: help your customers live the true essence of your brand.
- Builds Confidence: your clients must be sure that they want to consume your products.
- Relationship with customers: listen to your customers, you must be sure what is what they want.